ISO 45001:2018 is the internationally recognized standard that is designed to provide a framework which identifies, controls and decreases the risks associated with health and safety within the workplace.
Implementing this standard sends a clear signal to your stakeholders that you view employee’s health and safety as a priority within your organisation.
ISO 45001 benefits include:
- It improves credibility among your stakeholders, customers, potential clients and the public.
- Best practice in relation to risk management.
- Ensures the well-being of your employees, sub-contractors to your organization, and the public.
- Reduces accident and incident rates within the organization by ensuring hazards are either reduced or eliminated.
- Ensures internal procedures and processes are effective for incident management and investigation
- A safer workplace for all, ensuring compliance to Health and Safety Regulations.