ISO 14001:2015 is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system (EMS).
It demonstrates that your organization’s business functions are managed using a framework which is fully committed to reducing the impact on the environment.
ISO 14001 benefits include:
- Demonstrate compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- Increase leadership involvement and engagement of employees
- Improve company reputation and the confidence of stakeholders through strategic communication
- Achieve strategic business aims by incorporating environmental issues into business management
- Provide a competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiencies and reduced costs
- Encourage better environmental performance of suppliers by integrating them into the organization’s business systems